Phone: +4670 661 73 14
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Futuregames Advanced vocational education – Aug 2012
- Luleå University of Technology – June 2010
- Gotland University – January 2010
- Tibble High School – April 2004
- Neat corporation, Singleplayer Level designer
- The GD Studio, Multiplayer Level designer
- Tequila Works, Game design, Level design, cut scene, visual scripting (Unreal Blueprint).
In my role I was part of a small game design puzzle team that designed new and exciting challenges for the areas in Rime.
- Oxeye Game Studio / Mojang, Level design, game design, story, quality assurance, community manager for the game Cobalt.
- Alientrap games, Level design, quality assurance for the game Apotheon.
- Paradox Interactive, Quality assurance.
- Event host / Community manager, The Mojam event was a streamed 60 hour game development event done for charity together with the humble bundle. With many thousands of viewers and 81,581 Mojam copies distributed at a total of $458,330.98 raised for charity together with Oxeye game studio, Mojang and Wolfire games! www.humblebundle.com
- Hemmakväll AB, Deputy Store Manager Feb 2010 – Sept 2010
Responsibility for the store and staff, Business, staff coaching, customer orders.
- Granngården AB, Store division manager February 2005 – June 2009
Responsible for several store sections, staff coaching, Business and contact with suppliers.
Quality assurance titles: Magicka, The Showdown Effect, War of the roses, Impire, Dungeonland, Levithan warships, knights of pen and paper, Cities in Motion 2 etc.
- Game Engines: Unreal Engine, Unity 3D, Hammer, DaisyMoon (Cobalt), Galaxy Editor (Starcraft 2)
- Other Programs/Tools: Blueprint, Redmine, JIRA, Photoshop, Google SketchUp, Sony Vegas Pro, Hansoft, Pivotal Tracker, Adobe InDesign, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Swedish: Native language
- English: Advanced knowledge
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
Games, paper and pen role playing, level design, music, writing, movies, reading, mythology.
Available upon request, also look at my recommendations!