Phone: +4670 661 73 14
- Work in the game industry with game design and level design.
- To work at a company with high focus on quality and knowledge.
- I want a career where I can gain experience and level up my skills as a designer.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Level designer at Neat Corporation working on Budget Cuts
- Level designer at the GD studio working on Diabotical
- Game designer & level designer at Tequila works on the game Rime
- Level & Game designer at Ovosonico working on the game Murasaki Baby
- Level designer at Oxeye Game Studio. working on Cobalt published by Mojang.
- Level designer at Alientrap games on Apotheon
- Quality assurance tester at Paradox Interactive (Games tested: Magicka, The Showdown Effect, War of the roses, Impire, Dungeonland, Levithan warships, knights of pen and paper, Cities in Motion 2 etc)
- Game designer and level designer with experience from three large game projects at Futuregames as well as several independent projects.
- Quality assurance tester for the game Unmechanical
- Over three years of game design studies at university and advanced vocational education.
- Game / Level design teacher at Futuregames and Forsbergs.
- Design advisor for several game companies.
- Event host / Community manager / tech at Mojam Humble bundle indie games event together with Oxeye game studio, Mojang and Wolfire games.
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Assurance from Gotland university where I tested several games in various development builds from alpha to final.
– Futuregames Advanced vocational education – Aug 2012
- Game Design, Level Design
– Luleå University of Technology – June 2010
- Game Design
– Gotland University – January 2010
- Quality Assurance in Games
– Tibble High School – April 2004
- Business, Administration, Project and Entrepreneurship
– Neat corporation, Singleplayer Level designer
– The GD Studio, Multiplayer Level designer
– Tequila Works, Game design, Level design, cut scene, visual scripting (Unreal Blueprint).
In my role I was part of a small game design puzzle team that designed new and exciting challenges for the areas in Rime.
– Oxeye Game Studio / Mojang, Level design, game design, story, quality assurance, community manager for the game Cobalt.
– Alientrap games, Level design, quality assurance for the game Apotheon.
– Paradox Interactive, Quality assurance.
– Event host / Community manager, The Mojam event was a streamed 60 hour game development event done for charity together with the humble bundle. With many thousands of viewers and 81,581 Mojam copies distributed at a total of $458,330.98 raised for charity together with Oxeye game studio, Mojang and Wolfire games! www.humblebundle.com
– Hemmakväll AB, Deputy Store Manager Feb 2010 – Sept 2010
Responsibility for the store and staff, Business, staff coaching, customer orders.
– Granngården AB, Store division manager February 2005 – June 2009
Responsible for several store sections, staff coaching, Business and contact with suppliers.
Quality assurance titles: Magicka, The Showdown Effect, War of the roses, Impire, Dungeonland, Levithan warships, knights of pen and paper, Cities in Motion 2 etc.
– Game Engines: Unreal Engine, Unity 3D, Hammer, DaisyMoon (Cobalt), Galaxy Editor (Starcraft 2)
– Other Programs/Tools: Blueprint, Redmine, JIRA, Photoshop, Google SketchUp, Sony Vegas Pro, Hansoft, Pivotal Tracker, Adobe InDesign, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
– Swedish: Native language
– English: Advanced knowledge
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
Games, paper and pen role playing, level design, music, writing, movies, reading, mythology.
Available upon request, also look at my recommendations!